Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank Goodness for Sunshine!

After a string of rainy days I was happy to see the sun for a bit this afternoon. I will admit a good part of the reason is that that little voice I keep hearing, went out to play!

-what follows is an actual conversation between Ivy and I recorded for you're pleasure-

Me: Let's go upstairs and put on your pink vest.
Ivy: Hey why you run up the stairs? There used to be a bug here. What pink vest? The pink vest that used to be by the dresser? Hey I don't have any socks on! You get me socks please? I put this on like a jacket? I did it! You zip me up please?
Me: Sure
Ivy: Hey I put on those socks? Look I balancing! You put those socks on for me? Hey where are you going? Hey you stay here and play with me for a couple minutes?
And no I did not stay because, yes that all came out in 45 seconds or less, yes she can talk like that all day, and yes I am so glad the sun is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment