Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cheers


Say!
I like Diet Coke in a can!
I do! I like it, Sam-I-am!
And I would drink it in a boat.
And I would drink it with a goat...

And I will drink it in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
It is so good, so good, you see!

So I will drink it in a box.
And I will drink it with a fox.
And I will drink it in a house.
And I will drink it with a mouse.
And I will drink it here and there.
Say! I will drink it ANYWHERE!

I do so like
Diet Coke in a can!
Thank you!
Thank you,
Sam-I-am!


I'm addicted. I admit it, but Diet Coke makes my rainy, sleep deprived days better. So I say-

Cheers to Dr. Seuss, Green Eggs and Ham, and the Coca-Cola company!

3 comments:

  1. Dear lord, I'm married to an addict with bad taste (except in men).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have th Diet Coke addiction but I can appreciate the addiction to a sweet carbonated beverage. And it does make a dismal day a little better. Especially when accompanied by a Milkyway bar. :-)

    ReplyDelete